Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Chat

Board index » HOT SEXY JUICY Gossip

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ah Lian Thread
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 am 
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

miss_hermes wrote:
paperger told my friend that she ish can easily earn around $1,000++ a week juz by going out with guys, unlike imoan (her ex-bff whom she rikes to bitch about) who has to open legs for a famous shopping mall boss to earn $1,000 a night.
who the hell would believe that guys will pay her $1,000 a week just to go out with them?! she fiona xie arh? rofl. so i guess she's trying to say she ish social excort also?? pot calling kettle black.
anyway, her bf now used to be some SP xiao cao. SP really deprived of handsome guys rah!

Naomi does not need to do social excorting to make a living la.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

simbian wrote:
miss_hermes wrote:
paperger told my friend that she ish can easily earn around $1,000++ a week juz by going out with guys, unlike imoan (her ex-bff whom she rikes to bitch about) who has to open legs for a famous shopping mall boss to earn $1,000 a night.
who the hell would believe that guys will pay her $1,000 a week just to go out with them?! she fiona xie arh? rofl. so i guess she's trying to say she ish social excort also?? pot calling kettle black.
anyway, her bf now used to be some SP xiao cao. SP really deprived of handsome guys rah!

Naomi does not need to do social excorting to make a living la.

ijjit?? this piece of news comes from paperger herself lehz. this ish around 2 years ago.
also, paperger rikes to ask people outside her group of moller fwens to compare who ish prettier - she or elaine. wah raos. actually i think both also cannot make it lah.
last time when she and imoan bff, she also ask people who ish prettier - she or imoan. and then, if people say imoan (or any of the other mollers whom she is comparing herself with) is prettier, she will proceed to talk bad about that other girl.

this paperger ish a backstabber. went around telling people that kanny did plastic surgery in bangkok with doctor sukit (i think ish yanhee hospital) and even sent my fwen pictures of nira before her surgery. what bad moves to cover her insecurity. but yet, on her blog, can even praise kanny saying she ish pretty and gorgeous.

not only that, she ish act act good person. saying that she did persuade vampie 'tai tai' and her other fwens from her moller clique to go study but they donch want cos they find studying beri boring. she even said elaine mentioned that books make her wanna sleep.

anyway, paperger's mama got hep b cuz their family ish open dunno what farm in malaysia.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am 
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

siang si paperger?

Farm in malaysia? Yum yum.. got rear pigs?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

paperger ish huirong aka OBG lohz.
www.myfatpocket.com/huirong

damn.
her fake lashes donch suit her. in fact, she looks icky in them.

i think ish rear chicken/duck. no pigs. haha!!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 am 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

vampie posted on her twitter - DeVampie Doc advice baby faerlyn to admit into hospital,sighs!Hope she recover soon & being comfy in the A class ward."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: muz mention is A-class ward lorh.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:02 am 
Gossip Baby
Gossip Baby

she tai tai wat. hahaha. trying to proof that she is a 'good' mother by putting her baby in class A ward. pity her husband.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:15 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

this one also very rich from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10&start=20 i see one then now she change to http://www.kimberlykristen.wordpress.com

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

saw elaineyuki the other day.. dun look as cute as she does in her pics.. very petite looking.. i think she's jus photogenic.. and her hair color is horribly ah lian looking..

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

http://pics.livejournal.com/krystalicio ... /000cdbpx/

dis one say shes model
her description of herself

ME A CAMWHORE.

why? cos i think i look good ;p

my top priority is my studies. i really wanna do well and graduate with a good degree. but of course life is always about balance so i enjoy a good dance and drink in the clubs. shopping. i love branded apparels. i think cheap ones are lousy in quality no matter what others say.

i love make up and dresses.

i am a bimbo with brains.

i am a slacker and optimist.

a good lover. ;)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 am 
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

kikilala wrote:
she tai tai wat. hahaha. trying to proof that she is a 'good' mother by putting her baby in class A ward. pity her husband.

I see her daughter latest photo in her blog 'buay tahan... Posing in her sch uniform n look super hiao!! So young pose until like tt.. My god. Like mother like daughter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » HOT SEXY JUICY Gossip