Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Chat

Board index » HOT SEXY JUICY Gossip

Post subject: Daphne Teo
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm 

http://gossipgalore.mybb3.org/daphne-teo-t122.html

sexyblackmamalicious wrote:
photographyforgirls.blogspot.com

the once infamous pinkshoefetish/kungpaokitty is back on the blogging scene!

i actually really like her, what do you think?

yippeedoo
Gossip Baby

Re: daphne teo
me likes her too! and her material goodies

she's a pretty girl, although not aging very well unfortunately. i think she has mellowed quite a bit since those pinkshoefetish days, and i like that she's from stanford.

Sun May 31, 2009 5:08 pm

wytalk
n00b

Same... I like her also. Actually I just LOVE oogling at her Balenciagas and Guccis and whatnots

Stanford some more ley... smarty pants studying engineering ... dun pray pray!!

Sun May 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Dr Woffles
Gossip Kid

dont like her. I thought those branded stuff are not real? Just pics? Her fake nose is super ugly, even uglier than Dung's.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 am

bbq
Gossip Baby

her branded stuff is real i think. her family live around orchard area. but mostly everything she said is exaggerated. that's y last time she got slammed. Last time she announce that she has this branded shoes in i dont know how many colors, turns out, she only had one.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 pm

pukebox
Gossip Babe

bbq wrote:
her branded stuff is real i think. her family live around orchard area. but mostly everything she said is exaggerated. that's y last time she got slammed. Last time she announce that she has this branded shoes in i dont know how many colors, turns out, she only had one.

orchard area?
she claims to have a few houses. the pic of her house she posted in her now defunct blog is a landed house in PASIR RIS, facing a row of HDB blocks

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Enig
Gossip Baby

i remember that doctor boyfriend with the very overtly masculine face. all that gushing and so in love, and oh he bought me this and that etc... and then suddenly change sch and change bf?

what gives

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Temptress.
n00b

When I saw read through the blog I thought she was a nobody, turns out she's already kind of infamous . The way "Stanford" is inserted into pretty much every post and name-dropped as much as possible was in pretty poor taste / It seems like she's trying very hard to 'make it' (get people to know about her).

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm

bbq
Gossip Baby

pukebox wrote:
bbq wrote:

orchard area?
she claims to have a few houses. the pic of her house she posted in her now defunct blog is a landed house in PASIR RIS, facing a row of HDB blocks

Pasir Ris?? Hahahahaha Why lie until so far one? last time she claimed her house behind wheelock place area. Ah last time about the doctor bf, she show off that they are going holiday in Paris, travelling around etc etc. Now broke up already.. so fast one ah

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 am

3pat
n00b

broke up already? confirmed or not?

she looks ok lah, not ugly but not that outstanding. but at least not plastic

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:24 pm

pukebox
Gossip Babe

bbq wrote:
pukebox wrote:
bbq wrote:

orchard area?

Pasir Ris?? Hahahahaha Why lie until so far one? last time she claimed her house behind wheelock place area. Ah last time about the doctor bf, she show off that they are going holiday in Paris, travelling around etc etc. Now broke up already.. so fast one ah

Bruff chewren She got so defensive after being sexposed for living in Paris Ris & immediately rebutted that she owns a few houses and Pasir Ris is not her main house.

In the states you can buy a luxury bag and exchange it if you don't like your purchase. So for example Daph posts pictures of 2 different Balenciagas on her blog separately, one is exchanged. To readers it seems like she owns 2 but it's actually 1. Not saying she does that often, but she has done it before.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

pukebox
Gossip Babe

3pat wrote:
broke up already? confirmed or not?

she looks ok lah, not ugly but not that outstanding. but at least not plastic

new boyboy ish called Jon mah

her nose is plastic.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:15 pm

dolly
Gossip Baby

AHAHHAHAH!
She back???
Si bei BIG HOLE one she, like to show off all her branded clothes bags shoes cars, say her family si bei rich, say her godparents si bei rich, say her bf buy her this buy her tat go overseas holiday buy big big bouquet of flowwwers for her. etc.
But change bf sibei fast as lightening one.. Erik was her ex bf oso ma.
Then got one doctor bf.. blah blah.
(Look in Bloggers thread)

But then she bery awengry arhh ppl say her haolian.

Best part last time she say SHE FELL N BROKE HER NOSE WHEN SHE WENT FOR PLASTIC SURGERY.
coz she stupid stupid post one picture of her big plastered nose then readers sexposed her bruises for a NOSE SURGERY BRUISE, not fall down hit toilet sink as she claimed.
Then she immediately took the picture down n scold ppl somemore..

Oh ya, in other forum got stewardess sexpose her say she took ECONOMY class back to sin from new york not business class as wat she claimed.

Erm.. tats all folks~!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Gossip_Hippo
Gossip Kid

http://singablogology.blogspot.com/2005 ... e-teo.html

Quote:
Daphne Teo, better known by her online persona pinkshoefetish, owner of the (now defunct) famous blog http://pinkshoefetish.blogspot.com in which she details and photos of her extravagant and hedonistic lifestyle. It was first featured in the Singapore Blog portal in July, tomorrow.sg, for an entry featuring her then boyfriend apologising to her in a unique and novel way. In its heyday it averaged about 3000-4000 hits a day, particularly attracting young impressionable Singaporean girls who dream of emulating her lifestyle.

In September/October 2005 she had an argument with her boyfriend Zhuang which resulted in their breakup. The unfolding drama was widely publicised in her blog whereby Zhuang was portrayed as an abusive, controlling boyfriend. This created a huge uproar in the Singapore blogosphere in which many people sympathised with Daphne and saw Zhuang in a bad light.

In response, the blog The Purdue Diaries, http://thepurduediaries.blogspot.com, was set up where Zhuang's friends offered an alternative view of the story. In this blog Zhuang was cast in a favourable light as a near perfect boyfriend. In contrast, Daphne was portrayed as a frivolous, selfish girlfriend who took Zhuang for granted.

This created an even greater uproar and this real life unfolding drama captivated many readers who were now split between Daphne's side and Zhuang's side. Under pressure, Daphne took down the controversial posts depicting Zhuang in a negative light. Closing that chapter in her life, she decided to close down her blog at
http://pinkshoefetish.blogspot.com, linking and creating a new blog in its place,
http://bleedingblackbutterflies.blogspot.com.

This blog was in very similar vein to its predecessor but it attracted more anonymous trolls and flamers than before. Very soon after, Daphne announced that she was now attached to Erik, little more than a month after breaking up with her ex boyfriend of several years, Zhuang. This created a huge outcry and huge resentment against her. While her blogging content had hardly changed, the comments and readership apparently did. Many took offence to the lifestyle portrayed in her blog and culminated in the creation of her satirical hate site, http://pinkblackbullcrap.blogspot.com.

Acceding to pressure, Daphne finally caved in and announced the closure of her blog, which was promptly 'tomorrowed'. Coming right on heels of the Dawn Yang saga, this saga resulted in Daphne Teo peaking as the #1 search in Technorati, equalising Dawn Yang just the week before. In response to her sudden infamity she posted a defiant final message exhorting her achievements and slamming her critics, which includes the now quotable and infamous line ‘Everything I touch turns into gold’ and a new novel way to bid farewell (‘Bubbai’). During this period, she created a short-lived 3rd blog, http://bleedingbutterfly.blogspot.com, created and linked amazingly right after her declaration of her closure of the 2nd. This led to accusations of her threatening closure to attract more attention to her blog.

It is certain from this saga (and the Dawn Yang saga before this) about the power of the mob effect in cyberspace. In cyberspace it is all too easy for words and intentions to be misconstrued and for malicious attacks to be anonymously used to attack a persona. This can spiral out of control and in a closed, collectivist society such as Singapore it is easy to dig up dirt and make slanderous remarks behind a veil of anonymity. Such negative abuse of the freedom of speech only serves to reinforce the government's position that Singaporeans are not ready or responsible to exercise the right to free speech. This is evidenced by the proportion of ad-hominem, spiteful comments over constructive criticism.

Related
- http://tomorrow.sg/archives/2005/11/18/ ... _the_.html
- http://mooiness.com/2005/11/23/daphne-teo-who/
- http://mooiness.com/2006/08/02/whats-th ... aphne-teo/

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:32 pm

drinkdrankdrunk
n00b

i heard abt her nose too, she claims that it was broken & had no choice but to do PS ... which in my opinion is a total bullshit!

but still .. she looks pretty? now she seems to have mellowed down alot since her pinkshoefetish days, good in one way or another ..

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

eclecticdoll
Gossip Kid

i like to read daphne teo from Stanford's blog because she will talk about her life in Stanford and blog bout her Stanford classmates and how they make her life in Stanford fun. I especially love seeing all the books that a Stanford student reads and the clothes at a Stanford student wear and all about the Stanford culture.

JUST SHUT UP ON THE STANFORD ALR BLOODY KUNGPAOKITTY

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm

wytalk
n00b

Hahaha... but Stanford better than NYU and I'd rather listen to Daphne brag about Stanford over dawn's braggings about NYU on any given day. It's called "school spirit" lah!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 pm

hamtaro
n00b

Re: Daphne Teo
so she changed sch huh? chey.. i thought she's taking masters now or what

Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 pm

GoldDust
Gossip Baby

oooo..she claim that she took 1 week to write stanford entry essay while only several hours to write for oxford hor..

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 pm

nwad85
n00b

Did she remove her blog?

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:04 pm

wytalk
n00b

nwad85 wrote:
Did she remove her blog?

Unfortunately, she did. Maybe to shake off her most recent ex?

Post subject: Re: Daphne Teo
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

STOMPer Ultrabird was surprised to find that Jack Neo is still the spokesperson for this maid agency at Katong Shopping Centre when he saw this poster yesterday (Apr 27).

The news of the 50-year-old director's adulterous affair with 22-year-old model, Wendy Chong, broke on Mar 6. In response to this, Mitsubishi Electric Asia, for whom Jack Neo had been endorsing the StarMax air-conditioners, had decided to end its working relationship with him on Mar 11.

The STOMPer said in his email:

"I was so surprised to see this maid advertisement at Katong Shopping Centre while I was searching for maid service yesterday.

"It's quite a pity that he was been taken out from the air-con advertisement but at least he can still be a spokesman for maid services."

Post subject: coach black friday
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm 
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

coach black friday
Chanel Black Friday
Louis Vuitton Black Friday Sale
louboutin
Coach Black Friday
louis vuitton black friday
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jerseys
nfl jerseys black friday sale
nfl jerseys black friday 2013
Ugg Black Friday Sale
michael kors black friday
christian louboutin black friday
cheap jerseys
Ugg Black Friday
Louis Vuitton Black Friday Deals
cheap jerseys for china
cheap nfl jerseys
jordan black friday
michael kors handbags
michael kors black friday
louis vuitton outlet
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
true religion jeans
Louis Vuitton Black Friday
red bottom shoes
louboutin black friday
cheap jerseys
Coach Black Friday deals
coach black friday
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys black friday
coach black friday
true religion black friday sale
louis vuitton outlet
Cheap Jerseys
Coach Black Friday 2013
coach outlet store online
nfl jerseys black friday sale
louis vuitton
nfl jerseys black friday sale 2013
tory burch black friday
coach outlet
tory burch flats
Chanel Black Friday Sale
nfl jerseys black friday
Ugg Black Friday Sale 2013
nfl jerseys wholesale

Post subject: coach factory
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:45 pm 
Gossip n00b
Gossip n00b

Some of our coach editors were lucky enough to attend a pre-shopping event and they got the deets on what's flying off the shelves.
coach factory outlet online
If there's common ground between the two that won't lead to gut-twisting anxiety or tears and disappointment, it's probably this coach Chocolate Truffle Ring ($23).
coach outlet store online
There's a sailor stripe shirt and then there's a shirt that actually looks like a sailor might have worn it - especially if that sailor's name was coach outlet.
coach factory
Sharing the thirty-six-piece chocolate set will seem like an act of kindness (and it totally is!), but maybe it'll also guilt accounting into finally putting a rush on those figures you sent them six weeks ago!
coach handbags
Each bag contains two ounces of beans and is packaged smartly with a message of affection on the front.
coach factory handbags outlet
It'll help smooth and hydrate patchy elbows and coach outlet and restore moisture to hands and feet.

coach outlet
Recently while giving these talks, it occurred to me that some of the points I'm making are actually pretty relevant to just general life,
prada outlet
so I thought I'd share a few of them here.
michael kors outlet
Despite the ensuing interval,
michael kors outlet store
only a third of the companies that used fitflops in the facility have offered to compensate the survivors and the families of the deceased.
fitflops
Fitflop Offer is valid through tonight 02/09/2014!
fitflop shoes
This new line extension is sure to bolster business for the brand, since Duckie Brown has been a steadily creative menswear coach.
www.coachfactory.com/store

Post subject: sha78
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am 
Gossip Baby
Gossip Baby

dolce & gabbana handbags
nike free run
michael kors watches
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
tory burch sale
michael kors handbags